WCHS's PBIS character word of the month is prepared. This month, and always, we ask that students remember the importance of being prepared. Below are a few key points that teachers and students will focus on this month.
- Being prepared gives you the confidence you can complete the task ahead.
- When you take a test and have not studied, how do you feel?
- When you take a test and have studied, how do you feel?
- All energy and thoughts can focus on the task instead of how to make-up your deficiencies due to not being prepared.
- Proper preparation allows you to make adjustments when certain events happen. You learn to respond to pressure situations adequately and efficiently.
- Always work hard no matter the situation.
- Remember to prepare in advance for any task ahead.
- Proper planning leads to proper results.