WCHS will follow a split hybrid learning model next week, January 18-22, 2021.
Click here to view/print Split Hybrid Learning Model Flyer
Click here to complete the Meal Pick Up Form for Hybrid Learning
Students will attend school following a Black/Gold schedule (every other day):
- "Black" designates students with the last name beginning with A - J and will attend in-person learning on Monday and Wednesday.
- "Gold" designates students with the last name beginning with K - Z and will attend in-person learning on Tuesday and Thursday.
- All students will participate in Distance Learning on Friday.
- What is a Hybrid Model? The hybrid model allows for a student to attend school in person two days a week and participate in remote learning/independent study three days per week. Students will be assigned to attend school in person on either Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday. Friday will be a remote learning day for 6-12 students only.
- Is this schedule applicable to 6-12 virtual learning students? No, students who are already participating in virtual learning through APEX or Edgenuity will not see a change in their course or schedule, teacher office hours will remain the same.
- Pre K-5: Students will attend school traditionally Monday-Friday (5 days per week)
- Will school nutrition provide lunches to students not on campus for class? Yes, if you would like a meal on the remote learning days please complete the following form
- Can all of my children attend school on the same days? Every effort will be made to coordinate schedules so that all students in a family will attend face to face instruction on the same days.
- We have no internet, how will my child work digitally? A paper assignment or packet may be provided for digital learning days.
- Attendance: Will be recorded in Infinite Campus using the same procedures for face to face and virtual learning.
- Grading and Expectations: All grading will be consistent with WCS protocols regardless of the method of delivery of instruction.
NOTE: Families that have significant conflicts with the schedule listed above need to contact the school.